- Site Development Plans
- Site Grading and Stormwater Management
- Parking Analysis and Design
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Alternative On-Site Septic Design
- Water System and Treatment Design
- Traditional Neighborhood Planning
- Master Planning
- Parks and Trails
- Urban Planning
- Industrial and Commercial Development
- Land Analysis and Evaluation
- Rezoning and Special Use Permits
- Boundary Surveying
- Major Subdivision Design and Platting
- Flood Elevation Certificates
- Construction Staking
- Topographic Surveys
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Gay and Neel, Inc. was established in 1992 in Christiansburg, Virginia. The Firm was established to provide quality Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, and Landscape Architecture Services for a wide variety of Projects in both the Public and Private Sector. We are also a Small Business Enterprise certified by the State of Virginia under SWaM #6642. Our growth continues today with Gay and Neel, Inc. now employing approximately 20 people and serving the state from two offices - our original Christiansburg office and an office in Staunton.
Gay and Neel, Inc.'s approach to design projects relies heavily on their unique dedication to incorporating in-house Landscape Architectural design in otherwise traditional Engineering and Site Development Projects. This approach has resulted in well-designed facilities and has gained the respect of the Development Community.
Gay and Neel, Inc. is dedicated to providing a quality product to its Clients through personal service and professional experience. Our mission is to further our reputation and professional goals by providing complete customer satisfaction, building a diverse, experienced design team and providing a superior product. Our strongest marketing tool always has been, and always will be, Client references and recommendations.