There are currently no positions open with Gay and Neel, Inc. We encourage you to submit a resume to be kept on file in the event that a position in your field becomes available. At that time, if your qualifications meet our immediate needs, you may be contacted for an interview. Gay and Neel, Inc. offers competitive salaries and benefits.
- Health Insurance at no cost to the Employee for single coverage. Dependents may be added.
- Dental & Vision Insurance - Company pays 50% for employee, employee child/spouse, or family.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays per Year
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- In-House Training Programs
- Direct Deposit
- Company Paid Professional Registration Fees
Or download an
and email to
Or Mail to:
Gay and Neel, Inc.
1260 Radford Street
Christiansburg, VA 24073
(540) 381-2773 Fax
Gay and Neel, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability in its programs, activities or business practices in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Gay and Neel, Inc. ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact our office at (540) 381-6011.
Ralph Clements (11 Years), Kevin Dickerson (11 Years), John Neel (12 Years), Leah Sterling (12 Years), Stephanie Bell (16 Years), Matt Mosteller (11 Years)